Política de Privacidade
Este site usa o Google Analytics, um serviço de analítica Web fornecido pelo Google Inc. ("Google"). O Google Analytics utiliza "cookies", arquivos de texto que são armazenados em seu computador, para analisar o uso do site. A informação gerada pelo cookie acerca da sua utilização deste website (incluindo o seu endereço IP) é transmitida para um servidor do Google nos EUA e lá armazenados. Google irá utilizar esta informação para avaliar a sua utilização do website, compilando relatórios sobre a actividade no website para operadores e fornecer outros serviços associados ao website e utilização da Internet.
O Google também pode compartilhar esta informação com transferidos a terceiros, exceto se exigido por lei ou quando estes terceiros processar estes dados em nome de Google. O Google não associará o seu endereço IP com quaisquer outros dados mantidos pelo Google. Você pode recusar o uso de cookies, seleccionando as definições apropriadas no seu navegador, no entanto, cabe ressaltar que, neste caso, você pode não ser capaz de usar todos os recursos deste site. Ao utilizar este site, você concorda com o processamento de dados pelo Google na forma descrita e para o referido fim.
A coleta e armazenamento de dados a qualquer momento com efeito imediato ser contestada no futuro. Dado o debate sobre o uso de ferramentas analíticas com endereços IP completos, gostaríamos de salientar que este site usa o Google Analytics com o _anonymizeIp extensão () e, portanto, os endereços IP serão processados somente encurtado para excluir referência direta às pessoas.
Terms & Conditions Guests
1. The ebab UG (hereinafter referred to as ebab) provides with its website an online platform where provider of accommodations (hereinafter called hosts) offer their accommodation for a temporary period for bookings and where visitors to the website (hereinafter referred to as guests) can book the accommodations.
Ebab acts as an intermediary between the host and the guest. With the completion of a booking on the ebab website, there is a binding lease contract between the host and the guest.
The host is fully liable.
2. Ebab is not liable for the information and services provided by the host and for any defects of the respective accommodation or related services.
3. Ebab is aimed with its website primarily on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people, to provide them with safe accommodations. Ebab is committed to openness, tolerance and acceptance toward all people. Ebab does not tolerate sexist, homophobic, transphobic, anti-Semitic, racist, fascist or any other dehumanizing utterances and actions. Ebab reserves the right to exclude guests who violate these principles from the use of the website.
4. Users of the website must be at least 18 years old.
5. When registering as a guest on the website, the user undertakes to provide truthful information, especially to the personal information, such as name, address and contact information. This data is sent to the host after completing a booking. The guest is obliged to present the host on the day of arrival a valid identity card / passport to uniquely identify. The host has the right to match the information that the guest has provided during the registration on the website with the data of the identity card / passport. Should the data not match, the host is not obligated to accommodate the guest. The booking can then be canceled with costs.
6. The guest can cancel a booking up to one week prior to arrival free of charge. If the guest cancels a booking one week before arrival or shorter, the guest has to pay the rate of one night of the accommodation rate as a cancellation fee.
7. The guest has no enforceable right for carrying out of the booking, should the host be prohibited to accommodate guests by a change in legislation.
8. By registering and / or using the website, the user agrees to the validity of these terms and conditions.
contrato de acolhimento
§ 1 Host and Accommodation
The host ensures ebab to meet all necessary requirements affecting the implementation of the temporary accommodation of guests.
§ 2 Activity of ebab
Ebab is responsible for the placement of private accommodation. A brokerage commission is payable on a successful placement.
§ 3 Contract and Term
The contract is concluded for an indefinite period. If the host terminates the agency contract within the first six months without having hosted a guest, a one-time admission fee of €50 will be charged.
§ 4 Main Contract
Ebab is solely responsible for the placement of accommodations but does not act as the host's agent. Oral agreements are only effective if they are made in writing.
§ 5 Commission
A net commission of 16% will be charged. The commission has to be paid within 10 days after the receipt of the invoice. The exclusion of ebab will lead to a contract penalty of 500 €.
§ 6 Rights and obligations of the host
All information is to be kept in confidence. The host is not entitled to compensation for loss against ebab. Any changes shall be notified to ebab immediately.
§ 7 Rights and obligations of ebab
All images provided by the host must be free of third party claims and can be used by ebab for marketing purposes. Ebab treats all information acquired as confidential. In case of an accommodation, the host has to check all the information prior to the check-in. Ebab is not liable in particular for claims by the host against the guest.
§ 8 Direct booking system
The host defines available periods where the guest can book directly. Bookings will be made without prior booking requests! If the guest cannot be hosted when making a direct booking, the host must compensate the guest for the additional expense.
§ 9 Lowest Price Guarantee
If the listed accommodation is not more expensive on ebab than on any other agency, please click Lowest Price Guarantee. You will then get a better listing. The "Lowest Price Guarantee" selected by the host is binding.
§ 10 Final Clause
Changes to the Terms and Conditions are effective and considered legally binding unless the host objects within six weeks.